OUTDOOR DIGITAL SIGNAGE
Outdoor digital signage is an increasingly growing market. On custumer request we develop, construct and manufacture individual outdoor wall enclosures and totems – individually and not just „off the pegg“.
All information systems are being developed in close cooperation with our customers to best meet the respective requirements and particular applications.
Totems for outdoor use
Free-standing outdoor monitor totems in landscape or portrait format. Weather resistant enclosures made for outdoor application.
Our totems are especially suitable for outdoor use. A temperature range from -30°C to +40 °C is smoothly regulated by the integrated automatic air-conditioning system, while the built-in cooling- and heating systems maintain a constant interior temperature.
To allow service in tough outdoor conditions, our totems need to provide flawless 24/7 operation. In order to be protected against vandalism, the enclosure and glass panel must be of sturdy quality. Our totems are equipped with laminated safety glass and made of our specially developed aluminum extruded hollow chamber profile, hence possesing a high level of robustness and stability.
Panel sizes: 43 to 75 inches
- High-end industrial components and fans
- Industrial standard „Made in Germany“
- 3-point lock with profile cylinder
- Innovative ventilation system
- Heat absorbing laminated safety glass according to DIN EN 12543
- Indoor and outdoor use
- New aluminium frame system
- For monitor and LED-tile application
- Air-conditioning on demand
- Screw fittings not visible from outside
- Standard colour: DB 703 fine structure
- Other RAL colors on demand
- IP 65/NEMA 4
Outdoor wall enclosure LSO
Our outdoor enclosure provides reliable protection for your monitors. Available sizes range from 32 to 55 inches (portrait and landscape format). The enclosures consist of a powder-coated steel-sheet construction.
This type of enclosure is outstandingly well suited to protect monitors as components of industrial indoor systems. Further options include WLAN/LZE antennae, chemical anti-glare glass or columns for free-standing positioning.
Please contact us for further consultation.
The standard model provides the following features:
- Front: IP 65/NEMA 4, Back: IP 54
- EMC tested
- CE certified
- 6,4 mm laminated safety glass
- High-end industrial fans
- Industrial power supply
- 2 locks
- 2 industrial heaters
- Temperature control via 2 sensors
- Made in Germany
- Operation temperature: -15 °C to +40°C
- Sprayed-on door gasket
- Air curtain for monitor front
- Mounting template
- Wall mounting set
- DGU V-V3 certified (seal of approval awarded)
- Installation of customer provided hardware on demand